The page you are trying to view is exclusive to BGA Members.
To access this members-only content and much more, please join the BGA by clicking the button below.
If you are already a BGA Member please log in to view Members Only content.
Do you want to become a member of the BGA? There are many benefits to becoming a member of the British Gear Association. Here are just a few for you to consider:
- Discounted rates on knowledge transfer seminars and other events
- Access to research projects and special interest groups
- View and download technical publications
- Access to BS and BS ISO gear standards on a library loan basis
- Create a company listing on our website
- Submit your news and events on our website
- Networking with other members
- BGA buying group
- UK gear statistics
- Free subscription to Gear Technology and Power Transmission engineering magazines