Gearbox Systems Problems & Solutions
Members receive 45% discount – please log in to see members prices.
Many reliability and wear problems in transmission systems are not directly associated with the design of the components themselves but are the result of system dynamics: starting and transient torques, self-excited vibration and the dynamics of the motor or engine and of the driven machine. Particular characteristics of bearings, couplings and gearbox mounting can also significantly affect system performance. Typical problems and solutions are discussed and instrumentation for troubleshooting noise, bearing failures, vibrations and in-service load measurement demonstrated.
The seminar will cover:
- Tackling Unexplained Bearing and Gear Element Failures
- The Dynamics of Gearbox Systems
- Gearbox Noise and Vibration
- Problem Solving using State of the Art Data Acquisition & Analysis Techniques
- Wind Turbine Gearboxes: Type Testing, Instrumentation & Early Stage Troubleshooting
- Gear Alignment Instrumentation (KHβ, Kϒ)
- In-Service Unattended Load (Torque) Data Collection Techniques
- Case Studies in Rail, Marine Propulsion, Renewables, Automotive and Heavy Industries
- State of Art Condition Monitoring Techniques
15 in stock
15 Qty Available
2 Has Sold