The British Gear Association works tirelessly on behalf of its members, promoting their interests and concerns to members of the government, the media and other trade bodies. As a member of the BGA then, you will be accessing the support of not just our permanent team, but also of your peers. Becoming a Member of the BGA gives you access to the accumulated knowledge and experience of the individuals and groups within it, with specialist forums promoting discussion and problem solving.
The BGA is a collaborative association, with regular events providing both networking and learning opportunities. You will also get access to a wealth of online resources, such as research study findings and publications that have been created or put forward by members.
Do you want to become a member of the BGA? There are many benefits to becoming a member of the British Gear Association. Here are just a few for you to consider:
- Discounted rates on knowledge transfer seminars and other events.
- Access to research projects and special interest groups.
- View and download technical publications.
- Access to BS and BS ISO gear standards on a library loan basis.
- Create a company listing on our website.
- Submit your news and events on our website.
- Networking with other members.
- BGA buying group.
- UK Gear Statistics.