With Brexit just around the corner it is perhaps more important than ever to ensure you are up to speed with ATEX Certification and the impact BREXIT may have.
We have 2 ATEX courses running in February 2019. In addition to the certification training Baseefas experts will also:
- Make sure you are up to date with your ATEX obligations during “Brexit”.
- Give the latest information no matter what the current situation is in February.
This 1 Day Training Course is aimed at manufacturers/end users of Gear Drive Systems.
The training includes:
- The ATEX Product and Workplace Directive (including DSEAR).
- Retrospective Ignition Risk Assessment (Existing/Old Equipment).
- Topical discussions regarding generic gear drive designs/systems.
- Brief insight into the principles of EN 80079-36, -37 & -38 (formerly EN 13463 series).
- (Non-electrical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Brief insight into a Non-electrical Technical File format (Including basic guidance pack).
1 DAY ATEX OVERVIEW – INTRODUCTION TO POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES & NON-ELECTRICAL PROTECTION TECHNIQUES, FOR GEAR DRIVE MANUFACTURERS
This 1 day bespoke course is for manufacturers of Gear Drive Systems that are new to the subject area of non-electrical equipment intended for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres (Hazardous Areas), in accordance with the ATEX Product Directive 2014/34/EU.
The training includes:
- The ATEX Product Directive 2014/34/EU
(ATEX Product directive overview / Essential Safety Requirements / Equipment Groups and Categories / Gas Groups and temperature classes / Methods of protection and associated standards / Equipment Markings / Certification / IECEx an alternative to ATEX for international sales)
- Non-electrical Protection Concepts, including topical discussions regarding generic gear drive designs/systems
- Components, Equipment, Assemblies & Protective Systems (Understanding: ‘Assembly’ of ‘Ex’ Certified Equipment)
- Insight into EN 80079-36, -37 & -38 (formerly EN 13463 series) ~ Non-electrical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Please click here to book your place. All places booked before 31st December will receive an addition 10% discount on top of any members discounts.