Eurotrans online training
The BGA are active members in Eurotrans representing the UK interests in the association. Please see below details of a new online training programme developed by Eurotrans.
Starting from 28 of September and spread over 3 weeks, the Eurotrans Gears Training on Production Technology will be held in an online format*. This is a specialised training at master level on the production of gears. Interested?
Register now via the link below!
EUROTRANS** continues to work with our world-class instructors to create online classes for your needs. In 2021, EUROTRANS Gear Trainings will be held online with live online presentations by top industry experts – three weeks packed with specialized gear design trainings.
This course is oriented to people active in the gears sector with a basic engineering background and provides improvement of knowledge on production technology of gears and gear systems. Further, this course in given in English and contributes to improve the language skills of the participants by interacting with the experts and with their peers from other countries.
This comprehensive online course has been developed by EUROTRANS, the European Organization for Power Transmission Industry, in cooperation with Agoria, and leading gear experts from Belgium and Germany.
As member of Agoria, one of the EUROTRANS partner associations please use code “Eurotrans2021” when you (pre-)register and get a discount.
Week 1 : 28, 29 & 30 September, 2021
- Hardening of Gears
- Physical metallurgy & microstructure
- Thermal surface hardening & Thermochemical hardening
Trainer: Mr. Bernard Vandewiele
Week 2 : 12 & 14 October, 2021
- Gear Hobbing
- Gear Hobbing
- Power Skiving
- Gear Shaping
- Gear Cutting Tools
- Workholding for Gear Production
- Chamfering & Deburring for Gears
- Gear Basic
Trainers: Dr. Türich, Mr. Klein, Mr. Kreschel and Mr. Schäfer (Gleason)
Week 3 : 19, 21 and 22 October, 2021
- Threaded Wheel Grinding
- Gear Shaving
- Gear Honing
- Decision Criterias for Hard Finishing Processing
- Hobbing of large Gears
- Profile Grinding of large Gears and Gear inspection
Trainers: Dr. Türich, Mr. Klein (Gleason) and Mr. Quintiens
- Alternative and new ways of production for gear manufacturing
Trainer: Prof. Bert Lauwers (KULeuven)
All modules will take place from 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM CET.
- Members of one of the EUROTRANS partner associations***: 1320€, excl. VAT.
- Non-members: 1720€, excl. VAT.
- As a member of Agoria, one of the EUROTRANS partner associations, please use code “Agoria-Eurotrans2021” when you (pre-)register and enjoy a discount.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Yvette Peeters: email@example.com
* In case of insufficient registrations the course will be cancelled and refunded.
** EUROTRANS – European Committee of Associations of Manufacturers of Gears and Transmission Parts. The member associations represent the interests of more than 600 enterprises within Europe, with a total annual production of more than 40 billion EURO. More than 160.000 people are employed in the European power transmission industry. www.euro-trans.org
*** EUROTRANS partner organisations: Agoria, Artema, Assiot, BGA, MIB, SwissMem, Technology Industries of Finland, VDMA.