ATEX – Gear Drive Systems End User.
Members receive 45% discount – please log in to see members prices.
With Brexit just around the corner it is perhaps more important than ever to ensure you are up to speed with ATEX Certification and the impact BREXIT may have.
In addition to the certification training as below Baseefas experts will also:
- Make sure you are up to date with your ATEX obligations during “Brexit”.
- Give the latest information no matter what the current situation is in February.
This 1 Day Training Course is aimed at manufacturers/end users of Gear Drive Systems.
The training includes:
- The ATEX Product and Workplace Directive (including DSEAR).
- Retrospective Ignition Risk Assessment (Existing/Old Equipment).
- Topical discussions regarding generic gear drive designs/systems.
- Brief insight into the principles of EN 80079-36, -37 & -38 (formerly EN 13463 series).
- (Non-electrical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Brief insight into a Non-electrical Technical File format (Including basic guidance pack).
20 Qty Available