Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30th, 2018
In consideration of requests from prospective speakers, we are happy to inform you on behalf of our Conference President Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karsten Stahl, Institute of Machine Elements, Director, Gear Research Centre (FZG), Technische Universität München (TUM), Garching, Germany, that we have decided to
extend the deadline for abstract submission until November 30th, 2018!
Embrace the future by submitting a lecture. Take the last opportunity now and be part of a broad platform for equipment manufacturers and producers and researchers of gear and transmission systems to present new solutions and their latest research results.
Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Design, analysis and simulation of gears and transmissions
- Industrial applications, such as transmissions for energy systems or for mobility systems, etc.
- Testing, such as new test methods and/or procedures for lifetime, efficiency and noise behavior
- Materials, lubricants and tribology
- Manufacturing, such as productivity increases with new concepts for machine and manufacturing processes, machine running times or throughput times – balancing of productivity and flexibility
- Gear Manufacturing in the context of digitalization and industry 4.0
- The possibilities and potential for plastic gears
If you would like to shape the conference, hand in your presentation proposal now! www.vdi-gears.eu
If you have any further question. Please contact:
Product Manager, VDI Wissensforum
Telephone +49 211 6214-504